2 days ago
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
H1N1 Flu spread Alert
The Virus of H1N1 Flu(Swine Flu) is continue from spreading Swine flu is a type of virus. It's named for a virus that pigs can get. People do not normally get swine flu, but human infections can and do happen. The virus is contagious and can spread from human to human.
Symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include:
* sore throat
* body aches
* chills and fatigue
There are antiviral medicines you can take to prevent or treat swine flu. There is no vaccine available right now to protect against swine flu. You can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses like influenza by
* Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Washing your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. You can also use alcohol-based hand cleaners.
* Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
* Trying to avoid close contact with sick people.
* Staying home from work or school if you are sick.
This article is base on Medlineplus
let's all do an extra care, the virus is continuous from spreading, it would be much safer for us if we just stay at home if there is no important things to do outside.
have a happy blogging to all