Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Oh.. My!!!

it's been late here in the evening and i can't catch a good sleep, i can't take out in my mind about the things i tried to confide with my blog, i can't tell to my husband about it, so only my laptop and some of my reader will know about it..
okay... i accidentally saw him again doing the same thing he use to do, when i went down to my kitchen to get a warm milk, i was so shock when i saw him standing in front of the kitchen door, "he's facing his back towards me" Gosh!!! I tried not to make any noise, i was so scared so i tried to get to my room the faster and the more quiet way i could.....
I secure that the door was lock...
I really want him out of my house, but I don't want my husband to get offended....
I just don't know what to do...
I'm scared!!!

1 comment:

Kym said...

hi ate... don't really know what's happening but i pray that everything will turn out okay!