Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Badly Confuse

I'm sorry, I don't know what the right thing to do about this problem, though' it's not a major problem but i just want to ask for some advice from you guys...


- What will you do if you saw someone Masturbating (I'm sorry for the word)?
- What if you saw him doing the same thing more often?
- How will you react? will you stop him or just let him finish and leave?
- Will you ever tell to your Husband or wife whenever the one involve is his/her relative?


i just don't know how to handle this kind of problem, I don't want my husband to get offended as well as the one involved, but i really can't stand the feeling, actually i started to feel uneasy every time he is around.
I don't want to be so cruel that is why i tried kept it to my self for as long as i could, but things are getting worst every day.

I need advice every one....

No comments: