Friday, August 7, 2009

My tressures are gone........

To all my friends here in blogger, i would like to extend my apology to all of you, because I have to make another account which I am using right now, It is because my first account named Days-nightblog.blogspot.com was been corrupted!!! If How???? I dunno!!!!
I feel so sad because I invest a lot of time and effort to my previous post to my old acct. and now even I know that i could still post again the photos that I've been posted before, your comments and our chatting that been there will never be re-posted again HERE! in this newly made account of mine...I really.... really... badly want those comments!!!!!
But even how badly I cried because of what happened I could never get them to be here in this new account....

So please bare with me, Please continue visiting this blog...
I have to start all over again....

Please Don't leave me here

No comments: